Ben Avuyah

Welcome to the Pardess.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Vogon Poetry

Ode to a lump of green putty I found, one day, lurking in my Rebbi’s beard

Betwixt his shoulder and chin it sat there and leered,

Trapped in moist hairs, I tell you no Chidish,

It bobbed up and down with each word of Yiddish.



Ode to a lump of green putty I found, one day, lurking in my Rebbi’s beard

I tried not to look, but much as I’d feared

That suspicious congealment, under it’s spell I was smitten,

To ponder it’s origin, while all-else studied Gittin.



Ode to a lump of green putty I found, one day, lurking in my Rebbi’s beard

Was it meatball? or chulent? or cream cheese mis-smeared ?

His hand came upon it, as the riddle I laid-low,

And watched Rebbi eat a bit, of last weeks tomato.

4 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so much worse than Vogon poetry. I vote you second worst in the universe !

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Ben Avuyah said...

I shall keep trying until I have achieved first place.

Hmmm...Next poem...Ode to a postI saw lurking on Godol's website ?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

new balance outlet, canada goose, ugg boots, mcm handbags, ugg soldes, herve leger, canada goose outlet, babyliss pro, uggs on sale, birkin bag, reebok shoes, vans outlet, instyler ionic styler, p90x workout, soccer shoes, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, uggs outlet, north face outlet, canada goose outlet, jimmy choo shoes, hollister, bottega veneta, lululemon outlet, asics shoes, chi flat iron, insanity workout, nike trainers, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, ugg, ugg outlet, wedding dresses, longchamp, valentino shoes, north face jackets, rolex watches, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, nfl jerseys, roshe run, giuseppe zanotti, beats headphones, mac cosmetics, ferragamo shoes, ghd, celine handbags

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today! If you're looking for the best Things to do in the world, this list has something for everybody! From adventure to culture, food to history .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home