Ben Avuyah

Welcome to the Pardess.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Swifer

Wow.

Will you just take a look at the dust that has gathered on this unused blog? I’m letting half years and full years slip through my fingers, without so much as paying heed to my former love.

It’s been a while since I’ve read the blogs as well. I just stopped by XGH...still going strong there.

I can’t help but notice the tragic irony. He keeps threatening to quit, but can’t ever seem to stop....I keep threatening to write, but never end up getting around to it.

In part it is for the good. Better job, better research, better salary....less time. But I have to say I do feel something missing.

I started this blog because I had a bone to pick with religious dogma...that score I settled some time ago. But what I discovered in the process, quite serendipitously, was a joy for writing, and despite better satisfaction in the arena of professional accomplishment, I still feel like a piece is missing.

In any case, just stopped by to sweep off this dust, and see if I still remembered my password....who knows when inspiration may coincide with the rarity of a few minutes of spare time.

13 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger M-n said...

Well, don't leave us in suspense!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger B. Spinoza said...

a blast from the past

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Ben Avuyah said...

Mis-nagid and B. Spinoza !! So the old guard is still around ! Nice to hear from you again.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Baal Devarim said...

"Wow."

Indeed. After six months you come back with what must be one of your shortest posts ever. Does it take you that long to whittle them down? ;-)

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Ben Avuyah said...

Yes, BD, another two sentences trimmed by editing and this would of been a spring time submission.

;-)

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I miss you.

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And all this time I thought you were writing up another post in the yeshiva misfit series. So nu, when's it coming?


Ichabod Chrain

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE'S BAAAAACK!!!

(posted 5 weeks after this very post . . . )

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Ben Avuyah said...

thanks all...I'm working on something....lets see how it turns out

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"thanks all...I'm working on something....lets see how it turns out"

WHen was this posted?

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

new balance outlet, canada goose, ugg boots, mcm handbags, ugg soldes, herve leger, canada goose outlet, babyliss pro, uggs on sale, birkin bag, reebok shoes, vans outlet, instyler ionic styler, p90x workout, soccer shoes, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, uggs outlet, north face outlet, canada goose outlet, jimmy choo shoes, hollister, bottega veneta, lululemon outlet, asics shoes, chi flat iron, insanity workout, nike trainers, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, ugg, ugg outlet, wedding dresses, longchamp, valentino shoes, north face jackets, rolex watches, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, nfl jerseys, roshe run, giuseppe zanotti, beats headphones, mac cosmetics, ferragamo shoes, ghd, celine handbags

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Obat Mata Bintitan dan Gatal said...


The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)

Obat Koreng Menahun
Obat Scabies Herbal
Penyebab Kurang Subur/Susah Hamil

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger deraz said...

خدمات دبى – المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
تركيب ورق جدران دبى
فنى تركيب ورق جدران

 

Post a Comment

<< Home